Sunday, March 10, 2013

Greyhound of the Year Awards

Not happy Readers, not only was my dinner not ready at my required time of 18:00 because Mum and Dad were both out, I find out later that that they had been to the greyhound of the year awards without me. They tried to tell me that I wasn't invited because the venue wouldn't admit greys but I think they were just saying that to calm me down.

So no dinner for me and I found this when they got home. Talk about adding insult to injury.















Mum with my Aunties Gail, Sharon and Pat.











Some of the RQL team with Auntie Gail.
 One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Mum with Auntie Gail and the winners of the  football that was auctioned to raise funds for GAP.
Time to get serious and thank our sponsors, supporters and raise awareness of the GAP program. You're welcome!
Some old bloke with Michael Beatty from the RSPCA.
Some of our great staff, volunteers and trainers.










Mum with Mel, David and Sue, some of our greyt adopters and volunteers.
Later in the evening!











I'm glad that everybody had a good time without me. Anyway, I plan on gate crashing the event next year and have my bow tie on order. Bye for now - Murphy.

No comments: