Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hi Readers, its my 7th birthday tomorrow so Mum and Dad gave me my present today as we all have to go to work tomorrow (well, I'll be here keeping an eye on the pack but that's my full time job).

7 is almost this many toes. I'm glad I was able to hold the camera in my mouth as this was a really hard picture to take.
Dad took this one of me enjoying my present. It is very yummy and I'll get a few more days out of it yet.











Anyway readers, I off to bed on this cold and wet public holiday evening to reflect on my good fortune. I was fostered by my auntie Adele, adopted into a loving family with Mum and Dad, I have become an internationally read blogger,  have meet heaps of famous people in my role as a GAP ambassador and helped many, many other fine hounds find their forever homes. Not bad for a lad who wouldn't chase a plastic lure. Bye for now - Murphy.

No comments: