Saturday, September 3, 2011

A tiny large hound

Hi Readers, a lot of people think that greyhounds require a heap of room if you want to keep one a a pet. Nothing could be further from the truth. We are very quiet dogs (read lazy/bone idle - editor) that are happiest just lounging around with our families.

We do like a short walk once a or twice a day if we are in a unit or have no access to a back yard but 5 - 10 minutes is more than enough for us.

Sister Jess demonstrates the minimal needs of the hound as regards a place to sleep (To bad its Mum's chair but you can't have everything).

















Anyway Readers, I see Dad has gone into the kitchen and I must now decide if I should a) pinch his chair b) follow him and hope for a treat c) both of the above. I think we all know what choice I will make. "Coming Dad", bye for now - Murphy.

No comments: