Sunday, June 12, 2011

My 6th Birthday

Hi Readers, it was my 6th birthday today.

We all had pigs ears for lunch (except for Mum and Dad who don't seem to care for them). Then it was time for my cake.

"What, for me? How lovely" My favorite thing - food.
I was one happy hound when I realised I was the only one who had a cake. Mum shared some with the other hounds later.
Smoke gets in your eyes. I've just blown out the candle.
"Another?, don't mind if I do!"
















Well readers, thats it from me on this cold and rainy day. I'm off for my dinner and a long snooze. Until next time - The birthday boy.

2 comments:

Paula Weston said...

Love it!

Freddie sends his birthday wishes - just picturing him jumping with excitement :)

Helen said...

Carly will be six in September and now wants a cake too.