Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mmm..Coldcuts!!

Hi Readers, today was the day for the GAP Carer's get together at Loganholme. After some early rain, the day turned into a fine spring day.

It was great to meet everybody including some new foster parents. We greys took over the dog park and had a lovely time having a run. We then had a BBQ lunch and it was sausages all round for the hounds.

I hope you enjoy the photos (there are a few greyhound impersonators in the photographs, see if you can spot them!).


After my failed raid on the esky at the Foster Carer's Induction day (see my last post), I was determined to not make the same mistake again.

Persistence was rewarded with treats and sausages!










Bye for now - Murphy.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Awww, I am missing out on the photos lately because I do not have a facebook account.