Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pirates and Princesses Get Together

Hi Readers, it was lovely to catch up with our local city Councillor Victoria Newton and the canine community at Boondall this morning. There was a pirates and princesses theme but the pirates far outweighed the princesses!

"Perform a u- turn when possible"! I knew we shouldn't have let Eddie drive.
 Eddie kitted out for the day.
"If I eat these skulls I will be even scarier" says Lucy.
 "Ahoy there Coco!".
Captain Greybeard at your service.
 Seriously, stay off my bed!
 Coco was the perfect pirate queen.
Crystal dropped by for a drink and a cuddle.












Victoria with Mum and the pirate crew.


















Well Readers, I'm off for a snooze new to dream of canon fire and buried treasure. Until next time - bye for now - Murphy.

No comments: