Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ouch

Hello Readers, brother Eddie has broken his toe while having zoomies in the back yard.

Mum and Dad took him to the vet with me along for moral support. They helped to xray him and then Dad helped the vet to sedate Eddie and put a cast on his leg. He is back home now, still very groggy and talking about alien abductions or something. Anyway, his leg should be fine in a month or so.

A sleeping Eddie away with the pixies.
Awake and back with us.
We all signed his cast for him.







Anyway Readers, I must be off to see if I can comfort brother Eddie (and pinch the treat Mum and Dad got for him).Until next time, bye for now - Murphy.

2 comments:

sundhar said...

oh poor Eddie. Grace is chuckling beside me after reading about alien abductions

Anonymous said...

oh poor Eddie. Grace is chuckling beside me after reading about alien abductions